Hypo Hounds receives no government funding and all our training costs are covered by public donations.
There are lots of ways that you can help raise funds for Hypo Hounds.
Corporate partnership with Hypo Hounds can be a fantastic way to help us continue our vital work training diabetic alert assistance dogs. Please email Corporatefunding@hypohounds.co.uk to discuss with us further. There are lots of different options for supporting Hypo Hounds:
- Nominate us as your Charity of the Year
- Give as you Earn
- Request a speaker for your business
- Volunteer for local events
- Fund a puppies training (This includes naming rights and also monthly visits to your place of work*)
Getting your school involved with Hypo Hounds can be a rewarding experience for children, parents and teachers. It’s a great way of creating awareness about Type 1 diabetes among your school community and children always love meeting our dogs for a ‘pat and chat’!
- Nominate us as your school’s Charity of the Year
- Invite a Hypo Hounds speaker to an assembly
- Run an event
- Hold an own clothes day
Volunteers are an integral part of Hypo Hounds and are essential to the smooth running of the charity and its continued success. If you would like more information please email us for a volunteer application pack at Volunteering@Hypohounds.co.uk or call 01233 756555
Here is just a short list of options for volunteering opportunities that are available:
- Helping at fundraising events Nationally
- Administration at our HQ
- Puppy Socialiser
- Collection box co-ordinator
- Leaflet Distribution at local community groups
- Talks in your local community about our work
- Open a regional fundraising hub in aid of us
Purchase some training equipment on Amazon
Recycle 4 Charity
Recycle your mobile phones and ink cartridges. Register with Recycle 4 Charity and don’t forget to choose Hypo Hounds as your chosen charity.
- Hold a cake sale
- Organise a sponsored ride, swim or dog walk
- Host a disco or party night
- Arrange a ‘pat and chat’ for your group (WI, Rotary etc)
- Leave a gift in your will