We receive no government funding and all our training costs are covered by public donations.
There are lots of ways to help raise funds for Hypo Hounds.
Corporate partnership with Hypo Hounds can be a fantastic way to help us continue our vital work training diabetic alert assistance dogs. There are lots of different options for supporting Hypo Hounds:
- Nominate us as your Charity of the Year
- Give as you Earn
- Request a speaker for your business
- Volunteer for local events
Getting your school involved with Hypo Hounds can be a rewarding experience for children, parents and teachers. It’s a great way of creating awareness about Type 1 diabetes among your school community and children always love meeting our dogs for a ‘pat and chat’!
- Nominate us as your school’s Charity of the Year
- Invite a Hypo Hounds speaker to an assembly
- Run an event
- Hold an own clothes day
We are always looking for volunteers to help us run the Hypo Hounds stand at local events. Here is just a short list of options for volunteering:
- Helping at events
- Collection box co-ordinator
- Talks in your local community about our work
Recycle 4 Charity
Recycle your mobile phones and ink cartridges. Register with Recycle 4 Charity and don’t forget to choose Hypo Hounds as your chosen charity.
- Hold a cake sale
- Organise a sponsored ride, swim or dog walk
- Host a disco or party night
- Arrange a ‘pat and chat’ for your group (WI, Rotary etc)
- Leave a gift in your will